Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to complete forms in order for my child to attend camp?All campers must complete the necessary camp forms in order to participate in Summer Camps. These forms are required by both the County and the State — depending upon the location your child will attend camp. You will be notified during the registration process if forms are needed.
- Can I stop by the office to register?Yes, but please email/call/text us first to set an appointment up. 203-857-1210 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there financial aid or scholarships?Due to the COVID-19 pandemic financial aid and scholarship opportunities are limited but please send us an email to check. Training@keepkickinsoccer.com
- Can my child attend half days or partial weeks? Can I pick my child up early?No. There is no pro-rating of any summer programs. Registration must be in full. You may pick your child up at any point during the program. Whoever is picking them up must be in our system and sign and early release form.
- What happens if my child misses days of the camp or program?There is no refund or credit for unattended days. Unattended days cannot be transferred to future camps.