433 Recplex Overview
433 RecPlex brings lower Fairfield County youth, adults, and families an environment where development, passion, and competition is paired with community.
From the tighter field size which pushes athletes to play and think faster, to the lounge area where parents and siblings can watch from above, 433 RecPlex is a top class facility.
- Located at 346 Main Ave Norwalk, CT.
- Climate controlled 70′ x 30′ Turf Field.
- Full Strength & Conditioning Gym.
- Parent/Spectator lounge and game area.
- Centrally located between the Merrit Parkway and I95 in Norwalk, CT.
- Abundant parking (over 150 spaces).
- Two Restrooms.
- Powernet barriers allow for splitting the field in halves for position specific training sessions.
- Do I need to complete forms in order for my child to attend camp?All campers must complete the necessary camp forms in order to participate in Summer Camps. These forms are required by both the County and the State — depending upon the location your child will attend camp. You will be notified during the registration process if forms are needed.
- Can I stop by the office to register?Yes, but please email/call/text us first to set an appointment up. 203-857-1210 email@example.com
- Is there financial aid or scholarships?Due to the COVID-19 pandemic financial aid and scholarship opportunities are limited but please send us an email to check. Training@keepkickinsoccer.com
- Can my child attend half days or partial weeks? Can I pick my child up early?No. There is no pro-rating of any summer programs. Registration must be in full. You may pick your child up at any point during the program. Whoever is picking them up must be in our system and sign and early release form.
- What happens if my child misses days of the camp or program?There is no refund or credit for unattended days. Unattended days cannot be transferred to future camps.