Summer Half Day Camp (Ages 5 - 13 // Grades K - 8)
Directed by Keep Kickin owner Mike Broncati and Pro Staff, our players in Grades K - 8 will be in a soccer environment that was created to make new friends, learn about the game, improve individual skills, and simply have fun! Passion has always been the foundation of Keep Kickin Soccer and yet again we have an amazingly unique summer ahead of us!
We welcome those of all skills levels to join our camps after a year that, quiet frankly, was pretty miserable. We'll get that built up energy out, see our friends that we haven't seen in forever, and kick that black and white ball that brings nothing but smiles!
With a consistent focus on safety and health, our staff is ready to take on all challenges! Get ready for new games, skill challenges, special guests, and Tik Tok approved goal celebrations!
See you out on the field!
Week 1: July 11 – 15
Week 2: July 18 – 22
Week 3: July 25 – 29
Week 4: August 1 – 5
Week 5: August 8 – 12
Week 6: August 15 – 19
Week 7: August 22 – 26
Veterans Memorial Park
42 Seaview Ave
Norwalk, CT 06855
Group 1: 5 – 7Y // Grades K – 2
Group 2: 8 – 10Y // Grades 3 – 5
Group 3: 11 – 13Y // Grades 6 – 8
8:30am – 12:30pm
*Early Drop-off and Late Pick-up Available!
Half Day: $250
Use Code “KKS2022" for $50 off!
– This is a drop-off program.
– Players should bring a Peanut-free snack/lunch.
– Players will be split by age + gender. Groups will consist of 8-16 players.
– Professional Staff
– Great + safe location!
– Camp T-Shirt
– Athletic Trainer on-call
– Raffles, Competitions, + Guest Appearances
– Love – Learn – Live The Game
- We do not issue refunds. Days cancelled by weather will not be made up. If you miss a day due to sickness, vacation, or another reason, there will not be a makeup provided.
- We politely ask that any child that is not feeling well and exhibiting various symptoms stay home for the day and see a licensed physicians guidance. For the safety of staff and participants we will politely send home any children who appear to be sick, within reason. Thank you!
8:15am: Drop off
8:30am: Skills Challenge
9am: Opening Scrimmages
9:30am: Skill + Technique Circuit
11am: Snack Break w/ Skill Challenge + Raffles
11:30am: Shooting Circuit
12pm: Small-Sided Matches
12:30pm: Camp Stretch + Dismissal