College Prep Membership
Join us for another Summer of our College Prep Membership!
The program is designed to prepare committed and current college athletes, Men & Women, for their Fall seasons. Directed by Keep Kickin Owner Mike Broncati, athletes will be put through technical and physical development pertaining to the college game. Topics such as Technical Ball Skills, Speed of Play/Thought, SAQ (Speed/Agility/Quickness), Finishing, Strength Components, and Injury Prevention will be focused on. The program is designed to be challenging and progressive, and we encourage all athletes to attend the whole summer to maximize development.
Month 1: June 1 – 30
Month 2: July 1 – 31
Month 3: August 1 – 13*
346 Main Ave
Norwalk, CT 06851
**This program may also utilize the new West Rocks School Turf Field (Norwalk). Additional info will be sent as we get closer.
Committed + Current College Athletes
Monday + Wednesday: 8:30-10am
Tuesday + Thursday: 6:30-7:30pm
**Athletes are encouraged to attend as many sessions as they can. There is no penalty for not attending as this is a membership.
$399 per month
*Half price for Month 3
What to Bring:
Cleats, Turf Shoes, Sneakers, and Water Bottle.
- Professional Staff led by Director Mike Broncati
- Mike has experience playing overseas in Spain, Italy, Bolivia, + Costa Rica as well as in Division 1 College Soccer.
- Fantastic facility with capabilities for both on field and gym trining.
- Train w/ dedicated and high level players all looking to succeed in the college game.
- Athletic Trainer on-call.
- Love – Learn – Live The Game