- What are you COVID-19 policies? Does my child need to wear a mask outdoors?
We do our best to keep all players, staff, and families safe. We evaluate the current guidelines 1-2 weeks before camp starts and will communicate that to all families.
We will likely not mandate any mask wearing outdoors, though players are more than welcome to still wear one. As we get closer we will communicate all policies.
- Can parents stay to watch the camp?
Unfortunately due to safety and health concerns, no. We will welcome parents on select days to view a portion of camp, likely our last day(s). This will be communicated in advance.
If you have a special request please email us or speak to one of the camp directors.
- How do you split the participants into groups?
Participants are split by age, ability, and gender. We do our best to accommodate participants requesting to be with their friend(s) but we want to make sure each player has an appropriate environment to develop technically, tactically, and socially.
- What is the counselor to camper ratio?
This number has and will fluctuated due to the COVID-19 pandemic but we aim to maintain a 1:10 ratio.
- Tell us about your camp counselors.
Most of our camp counselors have been with us for many years and have played soccer professionally and/or collegiately. We take health and safety very seriously and coaches go through a background check as well other certification processes. Most of all our coaches love working with young players and developing them into young men and women of character!
- What is the refund policy?
Please see the refund policy during the registration process. Typically there are no refunds, but please confirm at the checkout stage.
- Do I have to attend multiple or consecutive week?
No. You can choose any that you'd like. We are flexible 🙂
- What happens if my child misses days of the camp or program?
There is no refund or credit for unattended days. Unattended days cannot be transferred to future camps.
- Can my child attend half days or partial weeks? Can I pick my child up early?
No. There is no pro-rating of any summer programs. Registration must be in full.
You may pick your child up at any point during the program. Whoever is picking them up must be in our system and sign and early release form.
- Is there financial aid or scholarships?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic financial aid and scholarship opportunities are limited but please send us an email to check.
- Can I stop by the office to register?
Yes, but please email/call/text us first to set an appointment up.
- Do I need to complete forms in order for my child to attend camp?
All campers must complete the necessary camp forms in order to participate in Summer Camps. These forms are required by both the County and the State — depending upon the location your child will attend camp. You will be notified during the registration process if forms are needed.